Venezia Golf Club
The Venetian Golf Club can rightfully claim the title of eldest club in the region and among the oldest ones in Italy.
Its foundation and opening date as far back as 1928 and 1930.
Under the lead of Scottish architect Cruikshank of Maxwell M. Hart of Glasgow, the works begun in 1928, around an old Austrian fortification built for the defense of Venice, army quarters and horse stables – that make up the skeleton of today’s Club House. The architect designed the first 9 holes, finally providing Venice with an intriguing PAR 35 course.